Prom Pictures/I hope

Jody

They came up, but not exactly the way that I wanted. But you can still see pictures. My daughter (easy child) is the one in the red dress. She had a great, great time.

DDD

She is absolutely beautiful and the dress is stunning! All that....and she's a easy child, too? Wow!Thanks for sharing. DDD

Jody

DDD, Thank you. She has always been a joy. Sweet, sweet girl, gets good grades and very determined to succeed in life. So easy going and fun to be around. I have thoroughly enjoyed being her MOM.

Tiapet

Old Hand
You did a fine! Pictures are beautiful as is she. You should be a proud mama (as I'm sure you are!) :) Hope she had the time of her life and will remember it fondly.

Nancy

She is beautiful Jody. She sounds just like my easy child, a joy to be around and determined to be successful. It's good that we have them to balance everything for us. I'm glad she had a great time at the prom. What wonderful memories she will have.

Nancy

Jody

Thank you for letting me share!! It was definately worth it to see her so happy. Now Graduation coming up. I am going to bawl like a baby that day too. When I took her to Kindergarden she had to introduce me to the teacher, I was too busy crying. Time went by so fast!!!!!

Marg's Man

Jody,

I had a chance to look at the pix and was talking about them with Marg.

I said that I could have said "Halle Berry look out!"

So I did.

Marg's Man

busywend

She is absolutely beautiful!!!

What a joy she must be to parent! I will never know the easy child parenting life. Cherish it!

Star*

call 911........call 911
She is a knock out!!!!!!!! My goodness, I don't EVER remember young ladies looking like that when I went to high school! She certainly picked the killer dress too! Her friend is lovely as well. I certainly hope her date gave her beau-coup flowers!!! I bet you had to pick his jaw up off the ground! :surprise: