Protect Your Dogs this Christmas

Mom2oddson

Thanks for the refresher Star. I don't have a problem with my old guys...except for the semi-senile old husky who wants to help "water" my christmas tree when I first bring it in the house.

But, I get to baby-sit my parents 1 1/2 old yellow lab for a week. I needed the refresher for him.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good article. I passed it on to both easy child and Nichole. Although they already know alot of that just having grown up with pets. I haven't had those fake icicles on a tree in almost 30 yrs. Had a beagle that just refused to leave them alone.....he didn't get a blockage thank goodness but he did barf them up or get them stuck in his throat.

My doggie girls are no worries. And even Bruce is leaving the tree alone this year. I guess my little 4 footer isn't enough to peak his climbing interest. lol

BusynMember

Thanks! This was a good reminder, especially about the tree. We have an artificial one and put on minimal ornaments both because we don't host Christmas and because of...well...THE DOGS!!!! lol.

We have never had any problems and unplug the lights at night, however sometimes my cocker and cockapoo think the tree is a real tree and lift their leg to pee! :sick: