Proud of easy child son

Abbey

Spork Queen
I guess DJing since he was 14 has paid off for him. He has slowly bought equipment over the last year and is now playing at clubs in Vegas! You have to like techno music, but he's pretty darn good. He creates most of his own songs. The first song is pretty good - Ghosts.

He also designs all the flyers and publicity stuff. It's funny seeing all his nerdy friends now out DJing.

Abbey

M

ML

I'm ready for another Vegas trip. Let's plan a group trip to see easy child son! Does he play the week after Christmas? Thinking outloud here :)

Abbey

Spork Queen
ML - I'm sure he'd play anytime, anywhere. But, there is no way in heck that my employer would let me go during that time. I'm looking at sometime in late January to pop in. I so miss Vegas!!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I will post when I go. I had to crack up as I tried calling easy child just now. His cell is through his bio mom. It says...'Hello, this is Jared's mom. He's probably taking his Elmo bubble bath and then putting on his onesies, but he'll get back to you as soon as possible.'

She's a doll of a mom. It's kind of sad that she never got to raise him, but they have a great relationship now. I'm happy for him.

Abbey