PS - I LOVE not having the couches!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
It was a great move!

We had LOTS of people here this weekend, too. ANd my one concern of being out of bed space if we had extra sleepers? Non issue! The kids quickly opted to take a chair, so the guests all got beds! The kids like to sleep in the chairs.

And Wee uses his little pool table a lot now that its easy to get to and we have room to slide it out from the wall.

Anyway. Looks odd. But I like my non-couch living room.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
How fun! I'm glad to hear it worked out well...(I remember how funny you felt about it when you were trying to decide)

Jena

i've been gone forever! you took the couches out of the living room?? lol. your great the things you always do

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
That is cool.... I haven't had couches in several years. Not since the before the living room was a bedroom. Hasn't been that for several years but didn't replace the couches. Glad it worked for you.

Cool. Isn't the room so much bigger? I don't have a dining room. I took one of my living rooom couches and put it in there, got rid of the dining room set and now we have 2 living rooms, sparcely furnished, yet spacious and much more livable.