puppy is a guy magnet LOL

Jena

i'm telling you soo funny i had to share this, since we've been out and about with the puppy past week or so trying to socialize him bigtime so he doesn't get weird like the other dog i have met SOO many men LOL.

Now yea i'm married, and would never ever do anything but I gotta laugh.......

we go into town with-puppy and met two guys in bank. they ask what kind of dog and than it's all about their dog, past dog's that passed etc.

today went to petco and on line and this seriously yes i'm going to say it really good looking older man. can I say older being that i'm older now officially asks me yet again what type of puppy......'
'
before i know it we're standing there in petco talking for twenty minutes about his old dog, that passed how it went how when he was a cop he'd come home to him, how he missed him. than he's giving me numbers for trainers for the our other dog whose been a problem.

so for anyone whose single GET A PUPPY and go OUTSIDE. that's all, no girls night out, or frozen food section at supermarket, or dating online. just get a puppy and walk through a town any town or maybe petco that's a hot spot.

difficult child was like wow everyone talks to you with this puppy. i said yea too bad you can't bring him to school with you LOL.

i just had to share this because i came home laughing at how absurd the past weeks been walking around with the puppy.

Jena

we gotta get all we can outta him while he's still cute LOL. before he gets big and uninteresting to the masses! i've lived in this town for 4 horrible years and met no one worth befriending who knew all it would take is a puppy

H

HaoZi

They make great grown-up dogs, too. I had a ridgeback before, remember? Guys like big dogs.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
actually, using the family dog was a suggestion somewhere to get difficult child's to talk to other kids. park somewhere and walk to school to meet your kid and take the dog as a conversation piece. so maybe not outta line when she goes back...