Quick stress vent!

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
We are living in SC and are moving up to Long Island (I grew up there)the last weekend in March beacuse I can't seem to find a job that pays more than $8 an hour with NO benefits down here. We barely have any money, no jobs up there yet and we are going to be staying with my brother (He'll only allow us to stay for 4 weeks if we're lucky - my family stinks, long story!) We have to find a place to live ASAP especially to get the ball rolling for difficult child's school placement next fall (ughghghgh!):crazy2: I just had to email our landlord that we are breaking our lease!

We have posted on craig's list etc. But just feeling major amounts of stress at the moment! difficult child is ****** off big time that we are moving again (only been here for 2.5 years) I HATE moving!!! I'm just very scared that things will not come together in time and we'll all be living in a cardboard box under a bridge! I am stay at home mom homeschooling and boyfriend is out working (sometimes 18 hrs a day) so all the planning is falling on me. I feel like if things get screwed up it will all be my fault especially because I'm the one who convinced boyfriend to move up north in the first place (he HATES the cold!):2cold:
Thanks for letting me vent!!
-Dara