Quick Update!!!

smallworld

It is hard to tell from your post, but if Beaner is truly hearing voices (hallucinations), you need to get him in to see a child psychiatrist ASAP. A counseling center isn't good enough.

Hope you get the right help soon.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I strongly ditto smallworld. He needs evaled by a psychiatrist asap.

Any chance this behavior could be medication related?

Hugs

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad you are all moved in. I'm sorry Beaner is struggling. I agree with the others about calling a psychiatrist.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey LMS & BEAN

Far be it for me to tell anyone to or not to medicate. IF I had it to do over again? I would not have put a single dose in his mouth. At 16 he finally refused medications for good, and his behavior is NO different than it was on them (he was right) = At 5 - look for a psychiatrist that does CBT (Cognitive behavior therapy) and get into it with him. Learn how to out-wit your kid on a psychological level. It will make you feel like super Mom - promise.

I say this after 11 years, and 64 medications.

I am NOT saying this for everyone - So don't throw Ritalin. I'm just saying he's 5 and I think CBT and play therapy would be a better starting place. Lets let his little liver grow up a little.
He is just a bean after all.

Hugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope you get your computer up and going soon.

Sorry to hear life with Bean is so rough these days. I think Star's suggestion might be a good place to start, or at least in combo with the medications. I get nervous when they medicate kids so young, even when there is no other choice.

Hugs