raisins

crazymama30

I have been out of ink for my printer, and finally picked some up. I loaded the paper and tried to print and the blasted thing fed crooked and only one side advanced. I have been messing with this stupid thing on and off since last Thursday.

Today I opened the cover after it started printing and pulled the paper through and out popped.........a raisin. A stupid bleeping raisin from trailmix. difficult child and easy child do not like the raisins, and especially difficult child is prone to throwing them at easy child.

I almost threw out my printer because of a raisin. Wow.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Do you live in MY HOUSE?!

I've had stuff like this happen! Only... I still haven't figured out which child it was, a couple years back, who replaced the batteries in all the remotes with peanuts.

They don't work. The kids still think they should have. They give PEOPLE energy, right?!

I gave up with the explanation.

Mine don't happen by accident.

witzend

That's funny! I'm sending it to my hubby, the I.T. guy. (You do know that they make trail mix without raisins, right? LOL!)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Too funny. I probably would have tossed it. That's probably why I don't let ANYONE touch my computer and attachments other than me. At least I'll know it's me who screwed up.

Abbey

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Many years ago husband and I hauled in our VCR to the shop to figure out what was wrong with it.

After much digging around in the innards, they found that "someone" had stuffed Oreo cookie in it!

To this day, my niece and nephew (18 and 22 respectively) still remember the VCR incident, but neither of them will own up to trying to feed it, LoL

crazymama30

the other object we find all over is difficult child's multivitamin. I have gotten to where I watch him take them very carefully, as they end up in shoes, thrown in the back yard, and who knows where else. He hates chewable vitamins, gummy vitamins and anything like that. He is just too small for me to give an adult vitamin to that he could swallow, he would probably take that ok but the kid only weighs 70lbs! I don't want to get him toxic with vitamins.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Give him a chewable and have him swallow it whole - that's what we did with Onyxx for a while. Jett still likes the gummies.