Rattle a bead, spare a prayer, if you can.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Tomorrow is the IEP meeting.

I'm praying for the best, looking for the best. Bracing for a repeat performance. My mommy-gut says so, too.

If you have a spare prayer or candle, we could sure use it tomorrow.

LittleDudesMom

Shari,

good thoughts being sent your way for the meeting today! let's hope your gut is wrong today (not much chance of that, but we can hope). Let s know..

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Shari, sending good thoughts.
It helped me to write a list of things I thought my child needed. It helped if I asked "the experts" what they thought my child needed or any suggestions they might have.

I always walked softly, didn't sweat the small stuff and kept a very big stick. Fortunately, I seldom needed it but it was more effective that way.
Everyone deals with this situation differently. Try to have a goal and a plan. Everything else is secondary to difficult child getting services.

jannie

trying to survive....
Shari-sending positive thoughts; you are prepared for this meeting, be confident and positive. Good luck~;)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We have your back! Rattling beads for you and sending up all kinds of prayers.

St. Anthony comes to mind - patron saint of lost things - because in the past they sure lost their minds with wee difficult child!

:D

PS - you're gonna be great.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well, I have some snakes lefto over from Stephs court thing yesterday and they worked pretty good - how about I bring them?

SHake shake shake shake.......hiss hiss hiss hiss!!!!!

GO GET EM WARRIOR mommmmmmmmmmm!