Re: So glad I found this site!

Ambea43

Hi everybody,

I am a 44 year old warrior mother of twins.

difficult child 7yr old son. High functioning autism. Other diag unknown, but are working on them.
difficult child 2 7 yr old dauther...Hypothyroidism, percoccious puberty, ODD.

I am looking forward to supporting, laughing and at times crying with all of you, as this is
a hard journey we go and nobody should go it alone.

I am glad that I have found this site

T

TeDo

Welcome. We look forward to hearing your input to others as well as learning more about you and your twins. I am also a Warrior Mom of twins. Are you comfortable with the ODD diagnosis? That's one that I, and many others, tend to disregard because it is only a descriptor. It doesn't tell us WHY the child is defiant and there is always a reason.

Again Welcome.

buddy

HI there and welcome! You do indeed sound like you are a true warrior...wow, I am always amazed at all of you with twins. I met a mom today in our therapy clinic with twin boys age 7 too....she walked in and one went to climb on the backs of chairs the other was flipping a figit he had (and still needing to drink from a bottle) and she was trying to go over and tie a shoe and I thought, OH MY WORD.... at least I have ONE direction to run after my kid.... (she also had a sweet but normally demanding 9 yr old with her).

Will love learning more about you and your family!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Adding in a quick welcome-glad you found us. I've got to finish getting ready to work or I'd add a little more. Hang around as you've found a great place to be.