Re: The Campaign for Children's Mental Health - New Advocacy Organization in Virginia

M

MNC

Hi! I am Margaret Nimmo Crowe, the coordinator of the Campaign for Children's Mental Health in Virginia. I am so glad you have found us! The Campaign is sponsored by Voices for Virginia's Children, a statewide, nonprofit child advocacy organization, and so far we have more than 40 organizational partners. Our goal is to build the public support and political will to reform Virginia's child mental health system. Please go to our website, www.1in5kids.org, to learn more about the Campaign. Most importantly, we'd love for everyone in Virginia to sign up on the email list to receive information and updates on the Campaign. We are trying to build broad grassroots support throughout the state, and the more families who sign up, the better. We will ask for your address when you sign up but that is only to be able to sort our list by legislative district. We will never mail you anything- it's just an email list.

I have never seen this site before, so I am eager to check it out! Thanks for the mention, and feel free to contact me directly with questions about the Campaign: [email protected].