Real life parent group

gottaloveem

What a wonderful idea. I wish you the best of luck. You are very well qualified for the job. You have always been an inspiration for me.

Lia

DammitJanet

I go in to talk to the higher ups on Monday so wish me luck...lol. I think I have the charming personality to win them over. Lets just hope they dont use the fact that I am a client against me!

susiestar

Roll With It
I think you are the perfect person to take this on. It may be slow at first, but it will become quite popular, I predict! You might have people who work until 5:00 so 5:30 might be a better start time? It would also give you time to get set up.

If you make it every other week be sure you take into account that you will have 26 meetings instead of 24. It will not be twice a month every month because there are 52 weeks in a year. I used to get SO mixed up when Girl Scouts met the first and third Tues of every month. I could remember what day it was. I could remember teh month, I could remember if we went last week or not, but I often got mixed up when the meetings were not simply every other week. I was so happy when Jess chose to stop goig to scouts; It is just a thought.

You may want to ask for donations to cover the cost of brewing coffee.

Many hugs. I cannot wait to see how it all goes!!