Real Life Party question - maybe I missed it.

trinityroyal

I think we're still bandying that around. I don't know if anyone's decided.

So...are we bringing difficult children and/or significant others?
(Because of my difficult child's legal issues, he's not allowed to leave the country, so I wouldn't be bringing him, but husband would enjoy it)

Trinity

KTMom91

Hubby would like to come, says "the guys" can find something to do while "the ladies" are bonding. I would not bring Miss KT. She can stay with my mother. This is a vacation for ME!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I fly and party with the girls SOLO - I don't want anyone taking up my time with YOU guys!

mstang67chic

Going Green
We haven't really said have we?

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem bringing husband but I would rather leave difficult child at home.

Opinions anyone?

susiestar

Roll With It
My husband gets the joy of staying home and taking care of Jess and thank you. Unless we are somewhere they think is really cool, in which case they would have a vacation without Mom, cause I will be talking iwth you all!! (Might be interesting - I don't do zoos or amusement parks well most of the year - and they LOVE them! Plus, he could drive me there!)

I am open to whatever.

Susie

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I would not bring kids... my husband would only come if there was somewhere to go off and golf... then he would basically be leaving us alone... he would be errand boy. And sports boy.... He would only come to help... That is what he is awesome at for these kinds of things...

SaraT

I think husband would love to come, but doubt his work would allow it. As for kids, NOPE, mom needs a vacation and time to rebuild sanity. lol

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
We're having a party? Where? When? Geeze, I leave you people for a little while and you're off making plans without me! Harumffph.