Reality shows

klmno

OK, I think they need a reality Bachelor and Bachelorette show for real, normal people, over 45yo, who are overweight, need facelifts, have thinning hair, are fighting gravity and losing, already divorced, but know what they want in life, what is important, and kids are already grown, and the grand finale wouldn't be a marriage proposal, it would be the start of a friendship with benefits.

Why bother wasting tv time on people who are stunning and can get a date anywhere?

ETA: And since this is my idea, I'd like to be first on the show and screen those available Bachelors.

Last edited:
H

HaoZi

I think we should also get votes in screening your bachelors, and in-depth background checks on them, too.

klmno

Oh goodness- after difficult child's father hx became known to me, I decided I didn't want to get involved with any man that wasn't willing to sign a release form for me to check him out. LOL!

And you bet, any person would have to pass the vote of the CD board!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
ROFL...I take it you heard that Ali and Roberto broke up? Is nothing sacred???

I've watched every daggone episode of every daggone series. ugh. I figure by this time they all have gleaming teeth and hair without split ends, and they all look gorgeous (without halitosis) in the morning...in other words, they are interchangeable and it's no wonder they move from one person to another so easily.

I can't wait to see your audition tape!

Suz

DammitJanet

I dont even watch that show. Barbie meets 10 Kens, Barbie dumps 9 Kens, Barbie keeps 1 Ken. They say all is rosy. 1 month later, its not. Ken comes back with 10 new barbies including the barbie he dumped. wash and repeat.

Im still in mourning that Ricki Lake and Derek didnt win DWTS. LOL.