Relief

pasajes4

When all of the mess started with the 19 year old, I went to court and had a mental health warrant issued. It has been served. He was initially to be held no less than 72 hours, but due to the severity of both his mental and physical issues, he has been committed to SASH. This is the state mental hospital in my city. This is all I know. I only obtained that much information because a friend works in the admin. office. It is a start. I am both relieved and saddened that this is what his life has come to. I can still see his sweet eager little face and my heart breaks.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Pasa:

So sorry your son is in dire straights but he is safe now.

This may be the turnaround he needed?

Sending prayer to you both.

Albatross

I'm sorry too, Pasa. It is good to know they are safe and have at least a shot at getting it. It pains us to know it has gotten to this point. I am joining in with the hugs to you today.

New Leaf

Hugs and more hugs to you Pasa, and prayers for both of you. I am so sorry for your heartache. Hoping your son finds healing where he is at.
(((HUGS)))
Leafy

so ready to live

Oh, Pasa.
I am both relieved and saddened that this is what his life has come to. I can still see his sweet eager little face and my heart breaks.
As a mother to a son with similar issues, I get this. The relief, the sadness. I try not to "go there" to that sweet, eager. little face. I do hope someday I will look back on that time with thankfulness but now it is too painful. Now, I can only remind myself of today's reality and actively attempt to accept what is. Hug yourself for me. Prayers.

worried sick mother

This is a good start and your son is safe. I know the sweet eager face you think of and it is heartbreaking. You now have hope that your son will get the help he needs and you will get to see that sweet face again. Sending you hugs!!

pasajes4

I try very hard not to go "there". The news overwhelmed me, and memories just flowed along with the tears. I don't know what will become of him or where he will land. I wish that he could live here and get on track, but there is little to no chance of that working out.