Remember back in March..

LittleDudesMom

..I shot that commerical for the gym?

They said they were going to release them in 3's. easy child told me that the gm at the gym said something to her about mine airing this fall.

So I'm sitting at the computer tonight and my brain is pierced by a voice I recognize. I look up, and there I am on tv!

If anything, it will help me in my renewed efforts!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sharon,
I'm glad it is helping to motivate you!! I think it's great you did the commercial. Did difficult child or easy child see it?

LittleDudesMom

I yelled for difficult child when I realized it was me on the tv and he came running. After it was over he hugged me about three times saying, "mom was on tv". easy child has seen it now too!

I've had several people tell me they've seen me on tv - kinda fun.

Sharon

That is very, very cool! Strangers are going to recongnize you when you're out and about. Did they give you anything, like a few free months or something?

LittleDudesMom

No, no renumeration for the spot - it was a testimonal so I imagine you don't get paid for your "testiment" or it would be a conflict of interest?

A friend called from the road yesterday - she was on her way to the country to visit family and heard the spot on our local easy listening station! So it's radio too!

Sharon