Remember the roommate who wanted to come to thanksgiving dinner?

Nancy

Well he moved out. Didn't tell difficult child he was leaving. She looked in his room three days ago and all his things were gone. He still has the key though. I told her she better get it back or have the landlord change the locks. I was right to be skeptical.

The good thing is a girl she works with moved in and I think she's a lot better roommate for difficult child.

Kathy813

Staff member
difficult children find other difficult children. I am not surprised about the roommate. My difficult child has been through lots of them. I hope this new one works out.

~Kathy

DDD

Fingers crossed. I hope this combo works well. Regarding difficult children??? I have said for forty years (or more) that difficult children are like magnets. If you put two difficult children in a huge group of PCs..in less than an hour or two they will find each other. Sigh. DDD

T

toughlovin

I too hope this works out.... but i totally agree with DDD, difficult children are magnats for each other. Its why our kids should never meet!!!

TL

S

Signorina

Another check in the mama's intuition column. I hope the new roommate is a good influence!

lovemysons

Well good deal on the new roommate. Hope she gets the key back from the old one.

Always thinking about your difficult child daughter Nancy.
LMS