Remembering .........

Star*

call 911........call 911
Not so much for myself; or our family, but for all Moms here who have lost a child. I just wanted to invite you today to have a thought, or a smile, a laugh or even a good tear in remembering your son or daughter.

My heart goes out to you today, and everyday for your heart. Just wanted you to know that they are not forgotten, neither is your loss.

Today our Steven would be 21 years old. We miss him very much.

No need to comment, or say sorry - it's not our belief to mourn those who passed forever, we celebrate the times we had with him and remember how much joy he did bring into our lives.

Thanks for reading - and for those of you able to? Maybe give your kids a hug today.

shellyd67

Beautifully said Star.

Our daughter would have been 13 this month.

She died a day after birth. She was born premature.

Atleast we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl for a day ...

Shelly

K

KatieLouWho

Thinking of my baby boy Ryan today, he would be 4 this Christmas. I think of you daily.

Michelle

slsh

member since 1999
I like to think that Ellen is still with us. No - I *know* that she is.

Gentle hugs to those who have walked this difficult road. And Star? You're right - we need to be thankful for whatever time we had and cherish the memories of our kids, while remembering not to take for granted our loved ones still with us.

busywend

My Nicholas would have turned 21 this past December. I wonder what life would be like today.

Hugs to all of you in this day of rememberance that Star created for us!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hugs Ladies - There is another Mom on the board that I was thinking of who lost her son to drug addiction. I'm thinking of her today too. It broke my heart to read about her husband finding him like he did, so if you're reading? I still think of you - and always will.

You're in my heart ladies. Thanks for the love!