Reposting from "Family of Origin"

pigless in VA

ksm,

:wellduh: I'll bet there are more girls that he is lying to. He is clever enough to realize that the younger girls will fall for his act. I'm glad he took money from DGD. I hope that helps her to understand how he was using her to get what he needs.

ksm

She has had random drug tests for the last 8 months, and except for the first one which they took after she went missing for three days. And it only showed marijuana... So I don't think she has.

We will keep her phone for a week...and after she gets it back, I can monitor her to see if they start texting again.

Crossing my fingers... KSM

New Leaf

She has had random drug tests for the last 8 months, and except for the first one which they took after she went missing for three days. And it only showed marijuana... So I don't think she has.
Oh, thank goodness, Ksm, that is a big relief.

We will keep her phone for a week...and after she gets it back, I can monitor her to see if they start texting again.
Good Ksm, keep steady and strong. You are doing so well in spite of all of this craziness. You are one tough cookie. Keep up your vigilance. Though your daughter may not understand, you are trying your darndest to help her through these rough patches. In the long run, she will look back and thank you for watching over her and protecting her best interest.
Good job warrior Mom!

(((HUGS)))
leafy