Rescue dog scheduled for serious surgery

BusynMember

And it will be at the University of Wisconsin Madison Vet Hospital. He has an 87 percent chance of doing well, or at least those are the success odds overall. They are likely better at a high level teaching vet hospital like this one. A vet neurologist is doing the surgery. Not having surgery could kill him

I know only animal people can understand this, but I love this doggie as much as people I love. I am a very nervous Mom right now.

Jackson has problems with two of the bones in his neck. When finished, he will have pins etc. inside of him. But (crossing fingers) if he makes it, he will be a healthy dog.

Our animals are a huge part of our lives. We love them dearly and want to travel with them. In fact, to us traveling without them sounds boring. Hub is a huge animal lover too.

Just an update. Thanks for reading. Send prayers please. Surgery should be Aug. 16th

Copabanana

Sending prayers.

There is no choice here. Just going forward. What a blessing for Jackson. And for you. He must feel he is in heaven. How is he getting along with the other two?

BusynMember

Thank you both.

Cops he is fine eith the other two dogs. Doesnt really play with them but they get along .

Jackson likes to be around his humans. He is such a sweet doggy.