resentful

Teriobe

I have been so angry and resentful this week. To top it off my sister is on vacation with her daughter and my sister in law flies into town with her son to have fun. And wheres my kid. In prison, again. Angry my dreams are not coming true and probably won't

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Sadly if your dreams are wrapped around your son (or anyone else for that matter) they may not materialize!

Make today about YOU!

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
I get the resentment..but you own it. Dream a dream for YOU!

Even people and parents without children who are in trouble, broken etc...a relationship with them is never guaranteed. Your life is YOURS...Choose Joy Teriobe, God wants that for you...

Teriobe

Unfortunately i dont know how to do that. Its either been about my hubbys military career or my sons life. I learned that from my old school mother where women just took care of their families. And didnt have dreams of their own. So now im in the dark.

BusynMember

It is healthy, not selfish, to care for yourself first. That makes you happier and a better you for everyone else too. Selfish is only if you only care about yourself. Thats not you.

Your hub and son are adults. Time to think about going back to school, or getting a new hobby, or traveling or meeting new friends. You matter!!!

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Terrible,

I don't know your faith. But if you are of faith or understand that if you didn't take care of y o yourself, you wouldn't have been able to care for others.

God wants you to look after yourself, to find joy in his creation, and when you do that you serve him. You matter a great deal, start small...love birds, listen a bit longer...love to cook, try a new recipe. Read about something that looks I interesting, different or a place you think you'd like. A dream will sneak up on you..

Y o ur not alone!