Residential Treatment Center (RTC) has a bed

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt will be transferring straight from the hospital on Monday to Residential Treatment Center (RTC). "Our" Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (isn't it ridiculous that I now have choices of RTCs?).

I don't have to worry about the heavy intrusion of constant supervision (I thought we had that in the first place).

Thank you all for your prayers & support. See you in Cleveland.

crazymama30

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bigsmile:

Cleveland here she comes! Now you can go and maybe not worry too much.

Sometimes it seems odd, some parents have favored sports coaches for their kids, we have favored Residential Treatment Center (RTC)'s and psychiatrists. Ug.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm glad a bed was found quickly! Enjoy Cleveland! I so wish I could be there with you and everyone else!

DDD

That is wonderful news. Now you won't be anxious about her care when you head off to Cleveland. I hope that is a perfect trip for you all. DDD

mstang67chic

Going Green
That's wonderful Linda! I'm sure that's a big relief for you. I'm sorry Kt is in need of these services but everything is falling into place, she's SAFE and you can take a breather for a bit and relax, recharge and focus on YOU.

I'll see you in 2 days and 3ish hours!!!!!

JJJ

Whew, I'm glad your Residential Treatment Center (RTC) had an open bed. Enjoy Cleveland! I wish I could be there with y'all.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
SUH-WEET!!!!!!

I guess all those crossed body parts, rattled beads and prayers did some good!

I am so glad kt will get the help she needs finally. And you will get a respite. I can't wait to meet you!

busywend

The board magic works again!!! I am so glad kt will be transferred to the favored Residential Treatment Center (RTC). I hope they can help her to regain her stable mode.

See you soon!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies, I know this may sound simplistic ~ since husband died kt has truly fallen to her lowest level. Not an excuse; may not even be an explanation - more an observation.

husband kept her in check even in his darkest moments before he left & entered the hospital.

I more angry than you can imagine; decided to let kt sit & stew tonight rather than try to make time for a visit. I've been spread too thin over the last 4 days. Non stop phone calls & 2 family sessions at the hospital.

Yet, I'm beyond devastated that kt has chosen to pull this kind of stuff - illegal. I'm disturbed, distraught; she's still my little ktbug.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad that the "good" Residential Treatment Center (RTC) had a bed for her in time for the trip. You both need this - she needs the help and you need the break.

I have no idea what happened except that kt ran off and when you had her brought home she took too many seroquel and the officer took ehr to the hospital. I do hope and pray that if she is charged for whatever illegal acts she took part in then the judge will take into account that she is very ill.

Sounds like a good move to not visit tonight. I think it is wise to rest as much as you can before you travel. It sounds as if the last few days have been hard, sort of a gauntlet you had to run before you could take off on your trip.

Have a safe and fun trip. I wish I could join you, but it wasn't to be this year.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I totally understand your not visiting tonight. I'm so sorry she made these choices and, of course, she is still your little ktbug which is why it hurts so much. Hugs.