Resources for some of our difficult children!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by susiestar, Jan 19, 2010.

  1. susiestar

    susiestar Roll With It

    I was trying to find the administration for the children's hospital here in Oklahoma City so that I could send a letter about the awful lack of treatment that Jessie has received.

    In my search I came across the National Center on Sexual Behavior of Youth, or NCSBY. Their website is

    They are "a national training and technical assistance center developed by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and Center on Child Abuse and Neglect, University of Oklahoma Health Science Center.

    This Center can provide states, territories and the District of Columbia with information and support through training and technical assistance in the management of children with sexual behavior problems and adolescents with illegal sexual behavior. These services can be provided through a contract with NCSBY faculty and staff."

    They have info on treatment centers, conventions, laws, and even FAQs that are helpful.

    If ANYONE had problems with the sexual behavior of their children, this sounds like the resources that may help.