Respect...........

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Dont-tolerate-disrespect.5-640x640.jpg

Last edited:

InsaneCdn

Link doesn't work. However, if you copy the link into your browser, and replace Bipolar (BiPolar (BP)) with just the two letters B and P, you will get the right result.

Copabanana

Thank you Tanya (and Insane). In my experience with my son this has been true. He could not stand himself if I tolerated everything. When I began drawing a line, he felt he could begin to draw a line himself. It was if doing so myself, permitted him to do the same. I modeled the demanding self-respect. He is following with respecting me more, and accepting and respecting himself more, too. I am not sure how and why it is working this way, but it is.

First, came me. Demanding for me. Then came him towards me. Now is following him for himself.

I hate even to put it into words, should it go away. Again I will write the caveat. I understand one day does not a pattern make. But it gives me hope. For a long, long time I was afraid to feel love. I am feeling love and saying so.

Thank you.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Link doesn't work. However, if you copy the link into your browser, and replace Bipolar (BiPolar (BiPolar (BiPolar (BP)))) with just the two letters B and P, you will get the right result.
Thanks for letting me know. I tried a different version. Hopefully this one can be viewed.