Rockstar, the dog. He is a star.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well if he's so BRILLIANT why doesn't HE translate the Mandarin?

HE's part PITBULL!!!!! LOVE HIM!

Oh and band guy? Little less hair - little more face.

GPG - Your daughter is beautiful

Skippy -aka Vampire guitar picker - nice riff.

VERY VERY cool dragon.

None of Random Deb -

Skippy? PLEASE gets a picture of Random - thx -

Abbey

Spork Queen
My daughter is a peach. You would enjoy every second of being with her. She called me this morning as I'm leaving to go to the DMV in a stick shift truck. Now, I've not driven one of those is a good 30 years. She's dying laughing. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!! GET OFF THE CELL PHONE AND DRIVE!!! I made it back alive. All I know is I passed the visions test with a little help.

Band guy? Geez, Star. You're a hippie like me. I love the hair.

Skippy? Late generation hippie. He's a good guirtarist, though.

Rockstar - he's the best. He loves for me to just lay with him. He breathes about every 2 minutes, then I'm covered with dog fur for the rest of the day, but thats ok. He is adorable.

Such is life.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just saying -

NEVER SEEN HIS EYES. Hat? Yes! Hair? Yes! Guitar? Yes. Eyes? No.

nah nah nah nah
nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah

Star*

call 911........call 911
okay and since NO ONE else has asked the obvious......

YOU GOT A ?????

WHAT???????
WHAT THE HECK DEB?????
WHAT IS IT?
SOMETHING THERE JUST TO MAKE US CRAZY?
MORE CRAZY?
oh and I just figured out - I've seen yours - I'm not sending mine. :tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay -

I carried Bills award with me - I stopped at the first red light and jumped out with the writing and asked some Chinese students if they could help - didn't mean to offend if they couldn't read - and amazingly enough- not one kid KNEW what was written. None were offended....but suggested I try some of the upperscale Chinese Restaurants.

I shall try No.1 China #2.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute..........

Rockstar, the dog. Is a WHAT? Star?

Uh HUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
I see.
NOW IT's ALL CLEAR.
Well missy - BOW WOW.....:tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Get over yourself, Star. He is not YOU. I am the star...I taught him to read classics and wear great glasses.

Woof, woof.

(by the way, he is totally crushing my feet right now sleeping.)

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I bet he'd enjoy Pavlovs - Michael Phelps did.

You never stop. LET POOR MICHAEL PHELPS OFF THE HOOK!!

And yes, Rock would probably love Pavlovs. I need to go to the library now. Maybe I could take him with me under the guise of being a seeing eye dog. I could put some kind of orange vest over him and wear dark glasses. I'd put my granny glasses on him and we'd just slide in. (Ok, do you see the irony in this? Seeing eye dog wearing glasses...ok, I digress.) I'd just let him sniff out good books. He's probably pick Marley and Me. Good choice.

(I'm having really cruddy internet so I apologize if I'm posting this a 1000 times.)

Abbey