ROFL for those of us who dealt with legos

Andy

And on SALE for $11. Who would pay even that amount? We all know it would get buried in the thousands of legos the kids have.

ROFL is correct!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Office Max up here has them shaped like surboards/skateboards, bananas, Sponge Bob, and several others.

The annoying part is that being a writer, I was an early adopter of the technology and paid over a hundred dollars for my first USB drive...and I can assure you it had no where near the capacity.

My Attache drives are plain, transparent green with grey caps. Nothing so fancy as the modern ones, but they still work fine.

Lothlorien

We probably have somewhere close to a million lego pieces in my house. Generally at least 100 of them are on the floor at any given time. The dog has chewed up some of the really little ones. That would be a nightmare!

I don't use them that often. I put pictures on them for my digital picture frame or to give someone else a few files or pictures. That's about all I use them for, right now.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We probably have somewhere close to a million lego pieces in my house. Generally at least 100 of them are on the floor at any given time. The dog has chewed up some of the really little ones. That would be a nightmare!

That's us, too! And if its not difficult child dragging them out, its his dog! The dog likes the wheels the best!

susiestar

Roll With It
I got several to give away as gifts last Christmas but just before that my dad gave each kid 2 of them with more memory than the one I bought. Within a week they had each (even Wiz) lost both of them!! I was not happy, esp when one activity jess did was supposed to NEED a thumb drive.

We also got some from some companies that recruited with husband at the job fairs he worked. (I am hoping to get a few more things at the next one because the stuff you get makes GREAT stocking stuffers, LOL!)