Rough week & well you'll see...

Mattsmom277

What a sad story. I'm so sorry this type of thing is touching Dude's life. You know though, I'm not suprised his is the voice of compassion etc. He might mess up from time to time, but he learned good from his mother!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a horrid story.
I'm glad Dude is not involved in this ugly side of life and that he seems to have kept his head with all this drama.
I can't even imagine how tough this would be.

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://www.thesunnews.com/575/story/1087157.html

The story reported is not totally accurate- but then not much around here in Columbia news is. It was NOT his stepfather that found him. I'm not sure about the date either. Dude said they just found out about it when he had called. Apparently the boy had found him and had BEEN in the hospital. My mistake I thought it had JUST happened. The kids had just found out. THe rest is as it was told. Boy found his friend, came home, Dad of boy went to check - called police - Mom called 911 - boy went to hospital.

There have been no reports or stories about the boy who was stabbed.

This is so surreal. How can so little be written about a young man? How can they all know each other and not know about it for a week?

rejectedmom

Star, I feel so sad for Dude and his poor friends. such extreme ying and yang in this post. Good that Dude is maturing and dealing with adversity better and also good that you and he finally got to straighten out the why of your leaving his father. It's so sad, however, that he had to learn the whole truth about it through the horrible and brutal murder of his friend. My sincere sympathy and prayers for you and him and the others in your post. -RM