***Rozerem tv ad***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Can someone puhleeeeeeeeeze explain their tv ads to me?

This is the "sleep aid" :doctor: where the insomniac is with a lousy Abe Lincoln lookalike and a groundhog (?) and they tell him that his "dreams miss him."

I don't know about you, but I've never dreamed about a groundhog or Abe Lincoln in my life.

I don't get it. :sad:

Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I think the point is that each of us have our own weird dreams. One of the other commercials has the guy at work. He speaks to a co worker who has a blue unicorn following her. It's definitely strange. It took a while to figure it out. </span>

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz,

I've yet to remember my dreams. I find these commercials to be odd but it is getting people talking about the product. That's what advertising is all about. (Worked in the industry for 5 or more years.)

DammitJanet

Well the first commercial for it I took to be of a sexual innuendo connotation. Abe was playing chess and the beaver was eating a plate of food. Now there was an astronaut in the background I never could quite figure out in that one.

But...it played out to be eating beaver while playing with a chest. Ok...Im a sick puppy...lmao.

Now the new commercials I havent been able to get the subliminal messages yet.

busywend

:rofl: Janet, my virgin ears (or should I say eyes?)!!!!

I have no idea what it is about. I joked once about Lunesta making you glow (it has a glowing butterfly in the commercial) and boyfriend wants to try it now! LOL!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet,

ROFLMAOPMP

I have to say that your interpretation never crossed my mind...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(pig snorts!)

Suz

DDD

:smile: Nannie, Nannie, Boo Boo. The censor didn't get you!

LMAO, Janet. :grin: DDD