Rubber Duckies!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Are any of you as infatuated with all the different types of rubber duckies available now as I am??? I have always thought they were cute, but the fancy ones just are awesome!!!

The hospital had a station with a ton of rubber duckies and other toys for the kids to take as they trick or treated on the floor. I got a vampire ducky then. I went back out because jessie's pumpkin (for a craft) was rotten, and the people in charge told me to take 1 of each kind of duckie they had - they had a really big box of them. Jess and I ended up with the vampire, witch, ghost, mummy,frankenstein and cyclops duckies. They had some strange blue one but it didn't look like a duckie.

THen I found a picture where someone had cross stitched an elf duckie and put it on a blog. I sat down and worked out my own chart for an elf duckie - and am almost fnished stitching it!!! After my holiday stitching is done I am going to figure out a Santa duck, and a few others for various holidays.

rubber duckies are SO COOL!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My grandkids are avid fans of rubber duckies.............um........thanks to Nana. lol Now I didn't mean to start something, seriously. But when Aubrey was a baby they had a cute set and I picked her up one. She went gaga for them. So when she was a little older........I got her a giant one for her pool. She flipped out. Then picked up some fancy ones for my bathroom which is done in "duckies" ......and she claimed them all by the time she was 3. lol Then Brandon got hooked..........and Connor.

I picked up halloween ones for the grab bags. They were too cute. And at rite aide I spotted a set of xmas ones and I paid for them with my register rewards. Expensive buggers.....15 bucks for the set. But cute as heck.

I'm always on a search and find mission for duckies now. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
After the $600.00 PLUS rubber duck that the idiot relief vet told me was CANCER.....in Casper? That ended up being a RUBBER DUCK last November? I ABHORE rubber ducks. LOL.

On a lighter note ------Phenobarbitol has helped his seizures which did not START until after he had that surgery.......so far we're 1 month free of seizures. They are absolutely horrid when they do happen......so this has been absolutely worth the cost of medicine.

Other than that to answer your question? Yes ------we sent some to Pooties B.F Chester -------But I won't send anymore to any dog. Ever. lol

susiestar

Roll With It
Trinity, that laugh Ernie makes each time he squeezes Rubber Ducky several times fast is EXACTLY what Jess used to sound like when she squeezed the various rubber ducks, frogs, etc... she had! Talk about making me have bath-time flashbacks, she was so funny with it, but any toy that squeaked like that brought out that laugh!