Runaway

Helpless29

To those who have seen many of my posts of my sons aggression, substance abuse, lies, now it’s seem it’s a pattern he gets mad and runs away from home, he’s gone again & yet here I am wondering when will he return? Will he return? Or will I get a call one day he’s gone for good? I’m scared ,& stressed .I play every bad scenario in my head. I feel like we been trying everything to help him but he doesent want help & I feel like at 15 teen he’s to Immature to understand the help he needs. I know we have a long road ahead of us , I just hope he makes it :(

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Sorry for your worries.

My son went off the rails at 15 also and 7 years later we're finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep praying.

Origami

Helpless--I hope you are able to busy yourself and try not to worry too much. My two difficult sons were similar at that age, and I remember being sick with worry when they'd disappear for a day or two (or more) at a time. Now at age 32 and 21 respectively, they are both mostly out of the "difficult" realm, but are still digging their ways out of the messes they made when younger. Hugs, and here's hoping that your son shows up soon.