S2BX is harrassing me

mstang67chic

Going Green
Personally, unless your next court date is coming up soon, I wouldn't wait. Take those messages straight to your lawyer TOMORROW and see about getting a restraining order. He seems to be escalating and you don't want to take the chance that he'll move "up" from leaving nasty messages. Especially if he's doing this while drunk, you don't want to risk your safety or that of your children.

nvts

Right on Mustang! All you need is for him to add the "depression of the season" that he'll be claiming and doing something stupid. You know, because that'll be "all your fault" too!

I hate people that do this sort of :censored2:!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I ditto Mustang and Beth. No telling how much he'll get out of hand under the "it's all your fault" umbrella. If those messages are threatening in any way get them into your lawyer right away.

S2BX needs to :censored2: it up. :rolleyes: (you know what I mean lol)

Hope he gets a clue soon.

((hugs))

Lothlorien

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mstang67chic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally, unless your next court date is coming up soon, I wouldn't wait. Take those messages straight to your lawyer TOMORROW and see about getting a restraining order. He seems to be escalating and you don't want to take the chance that he'll move "up" from leaving nasty messages. Especially if he's doing this while drunk, you don't want to risk your safety or that of your children. </div></div>

Totally agree!

Star*

call 911........call 911
been there done that - and GO NOW!!!! He is a loose cannon and you or the children could end up hurt. (NOT that he would do it sober) but he's not very sober is he? You can't predict what he's going to do.

ALSO PLEASE call your local womens shelter and just talk to the operator and tell her what is going on. You'll get some great advice from women who have been there and got out.

I was amazed when I went to get my son back after DF kidnapped him - EVERYTHING they told me he would do and HOW I should react was right on!

Please please don't wait for something to happen -

Hugs
Star

ps on a personal note - I've been exactly where you are at this time of the year for many years because I kept taking him back. I wanted you to know how incredibly strong I think you are to have gotten out and stayed out. Xtra hugs.

donna723

I'm sorry that I don't know the whole story here ... but do you have a restraining order against him, or better yet, an Order of Protection? In most areas, if you have an Order of Protection, he could be arrested for leaving threatening phone messages! And you would not have to go swear out a warrant first! If you don't have an Order of Protection, you need to get one.

And I agree that you need to talk to someone with a domestic violence group. They can give you some very valuable advise, even go to court with you if it comes to that.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Lost, just wanted to check in with you and see how this was going. Have you gone to the lawyer's yet?

Also, and not trying to butt in but just my two cents worth...I don't know how old your youngest is but if S2BX keeps this type of thing up, I think I would figure a way to let difficult child 2 know what's going on. Not bad mouthing an ex who's just being a jerk is one thing; the kids will figure it out on their own soon enough. But if S2BX is getting to the point that he's dangerous, (again, just me here) I think BOTH kids would need to know what's going on for safety sake if nothing else. Obviously it would need to be explained in an age appropriate manner and you could still throw some positives in...Daddy loves you but as long as he continues to make bad and possibly hurtful/dangerous choices, we have to stay away from him.

Again, not trying to offend, just MHO.

Sending {{{{HUGS}}}} to you and the kiddos.