sad news to share..

Jerri

Hello Family,

Long time no talk, or see.

I thought some of you would remember oldest (former difficult child) Richie, well he and his wife Jenny had their beautiful Tiny Princess on Easter Sunday, and she passed away on the same day.

Kylie Rose
5#'s 10 oz
19 1/2" Long
She has a full head of hair and is just perfect in every way.

Her funeral was yesterday, and it was a wonderful service. She was baptised on Easter Sunday, and now rests in the arms of Her Father.

You all would have been so proud of Richie... his strength and character have served him very well these past few days, I have never seen such dignity and poise as I have had privilege to witness. My beautiful Jenny was amazing, she looked just beautiful.

We are asking that you plant a single flower bulb for Kylie... as she was like a perfect little crocus who came so early in the spring, and brought us great joy... and now her blossom has faded, and she is resting until her time comes again to bloom.

Because the kids will never have a pictures to fill an album, we hope that those who can will take pictures of their flowers, now and for years to come.

I am sorry to be sharing such sad news with you all, especially with such an absence here on the forum.

If you would like to sign the guest book and leave a message for the Kids, you can do so below, and I will be having a hard bound memorial book printed with pictures in a few months, when flowers have begun to bloom.

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Jerri...that's so sad. I'll definetely plant a bulb. Thank you for sharing.

Miss seeing you around. Check in every now and then.

Abbey

Jerri

Hello Abbey,

Thank you so much, I miss you all too. Its sad that life goes this way, and you dont see folks as often as you should until something like this happens.

You all will always be in my heart, and it is such a comfort to know you are still here, and I can reach out to you in this sad time.

Thank you again...

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Sunlight

jerri, you nonsmoker you! hello again.
sad to see you ahve suffered thru a hard time.
hope the family helps one another heal.
how and where is Billy?

Janet

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jerri

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I've got tears leaking.

I'll most certainly plant a bulb for lil Kylie Rose.

I miss you, too. Be sure to pop in with us when you can.

(((((hugs))))))

Jerri

Hi Hon,

Sadly I am not a non-smoker this past few months, but I plan to quit again very very soon.

It seems I was to have a stretch of difficulty this past year, but am determined to see it to the other side.

I have looked for and found so many tiny miracles.. in the last few days.. the most profound, was on the faces of my children, my big strong tough guys, who sat and carefully cradled their tiny little blessing after her light was gone.. tears falling as they sang soft lulla-byes, and patted her little body...

Tears fell around the room as each child kissed her tiny little forehead...

I could not imagine a time when brother's and sister's would reach out to each other and really be able to comfort one another. My sons held me and Tom up throughout this difficult time.

I will update soon, as to Bill, and his journey.. perhaps on another thread.

Thank you hon, I know that this is very hard to look at and feel, and I am so honored and appreciative that you shared your comfort with me and my family today.

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Jerri

Lisa,

Thank you so much... I am honored that your tears fell for my little princess.. even more honored that you will plant a bulb for her...

You have no idea how much comfort your words and gestures mean to me at a time like this.

I give you my word that I will frequent the board much more often than I have these past few years.. I have struggled so with having anything to share as all the kids have moved out and on..

It wasnt until this day.. that I realized how much I needed you.. all of you who hold my history and peices of my heart.. I know the Momma's and Daddy's on this board will assist me in my hour of need, in holding up my Little Princess, and all those who love her...

Please dont misunderstand.. I have needed you all always... sharing our joys and sorrows, our success's and losses is what this board is and has always been about.. like a silly errant child, I strayed.. and have realized the error of my ways..

I love you....

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Jerri

Dreamer,
Thank you so much for your heartfelt condolences, and for Kylies bulb... it gives me great comfort to know she will be remembered by friends far and wide.

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Jerri

Suz, Hello dear freind...

Thank you so much...

Who is that handsome man... who's face will surely get me in trouble in my dreams?? LOL

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

Jerri

Janet...

Thank you for your sympathy.. it means more than you will know.

I cannot wait to see the flower you will plant in my Princess Kylie's honor...

Thank you hon!

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

hearthope

Jerri ~ I don't know you, but I have wiped tears reading this post.

What a wonderful gesture to plant flowers in Kylies memory.

I certainly will plant one in my garden

We planted a dogwood in memory of my sister in law. It is in bloom now, she is smiling!!

Wishing you peace at this difficult time, glad you were able to see your children there for one another.

HH

VLong

Jerri, my friend, I am sending you my deepest and heartfelt condolences and there will be a bulb in my garden this year for Kylie. I have missed you and am glad that your family is there for you during this heart-wrenching time.

We go waaaayyy back and I still am in debt to you for helping me thru some very dark and sad times with Justin oh so long ago.

It's the least I can do, to plant a bulb for your little angel, after all of the support you gave to me.

With much love and tender hugs,
Vicki

Jerri

Dear Sameold...

While I dont know you, I learn all that I need to from your nic, what an appra-pro nic for this forum.. I remember the drudgerey of every day very well....

How sweet of you to reach out to me today... I pray that there will be numbers too many to count to repay you in or when you should ever have a desperate hour of need, me.. leading the charge if that is meant to be.

I have never before known how to accept the gracious kindness of total strangers, until my sweet Kylie, showed me the way.

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri

* p.s. I have always signed every post the same way on this board since my 1st one in 1998... I doubt old freinds would beleive it's me without it. LOL

Jerri

Heart...

Thank you so much.. I almost slipped and called you darlin' LOL.. others will tell you why. ( gonna be an old timer I assure you :wink: )

How absolutely precious a Mother you must be to weep for my little angel...

It brings me great comfort to know that you have the State of Alabama covered... and Kylie will visit there, and she will have beautiful blooms in her honor.

You have touched my heart...

I am forever greatful.

Hugs N Love!!!

Jerri