Sample of new product for bedwetters

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi all.

I know some of us struggle with children who wet the bed. OR we know someone who does.

Here is a link to get a FREE sample of Underjams, a new product that is supposed to fit more like underwear, esp so kids can go to slumber parties, etc... and not be embarrassed or have anyone know.

I saw it in a magazine and thought some of us might appreciate it! If nothing else, it might be handy to have in case a virus hits and this becomes a problem again.

Susie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you for sharing this! I just ordered a sample. All three of my kids had issues with bedwetting: difficult child 1 until about age 9 or 10, difficult child 2 until about age 8, and difficult child 3 is 9 and having secondary enuresis after having been dry for 2 years from ages 5-7 :(

Andy

We need the next size up - 85 lb is about where difficult child is at (84 lb). He has been using Goodnights - doesn't like the feel of them so wears underwear then puts the Goodnights on top then jammies.

Actually, I think I will order a free sample just to see if they still fit - even if we use for awhile?

Thank you!

susiestar

Roll With It
If you use the back button on your browser you can send another sample to a friend or relative or the respite worker. If they don't use them, they can donate them, pass them on, or let you have them if you need them.

I keep these (and a sample of the adult version) just in case of illness or medical testing. Esp after a nasty virus where I couldn't get a sick child to the doctor because diarrhea and vomiting. Walmart often has the adult versions of these in their samples online. In a pinch they can be really handy.