Has anyone heard of these? They are a warmer that uses a light bulb to melt scented wax. As usual, my inlaws gave me some scented something or other. I am highly allergic to scented candles, lotions, body wash, perfumed anything. Migraine city nd in the last few years, wheezing too. They do this every year, even though I know husband has commented on it in the past and so have I. I find it funny, mostly. I know it is NOT done maliciously in any way. Esp this year as step-mother in law lost her adult daughter a few months ago. I just have to figure out what to do with this thing. I haven't even looked at the shape of the warmer because just pulling off the tissue in the bag caused problems. I am reluctant to give it to a friend here for fear they will light it when I am coming over so they can show me how much they like it. I might see if mom's cleaning lady would like it, or one of her kids. husband has lost a running bet over smelly gfts for several years now. He keeps betting that this year they will remember my allergies and then they don't, lol.