Hi! I am just wondering what some experiences are with my situation. I just received notification that my son's school choice privilege has been revoked for the 2011/2012 school year. He will be entering 3rd grade and is 8 years old. He has been attending this magnet school for three years (in fact, I bought a house specifically so we could be close to the school -- bah). I have not yet decided whether to place him in our zoned public school or a private school setting. My question is regarding what to do with my daughter, who is finishing up Kindergarten at the same magnet school. Should I attempt to provide her with some continuity by leaving her in the current setting, or should she change schools with my son? I'm just wondering how others have handled this situation. Am I upset with the school and the principal right now? Yes, especially since he blatantly mis-represented his intentions toward my son at our last IEP meeting. However, I don't want my feelings to cloud my judgment about what is in the best interest of my daughter.