School Pictures!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I thought I would post these for a few days!
I am so happy with how they came out...:redface:
The pre-school had a nicer package option.
This is K

I ordered coffee mugs for the Grandparents!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Such pretty little darlings! :D I love the mugs for the grandparents idea. I wish easy child and K had that option.

lovemysons

Hi Totoro,

What lil sweethearts you have. How can you get so lucky to have 2 Girls! It took 2 difficult child boys before I got my sweet girl, smile.

Thank you for sharing their pics, hey, and for taking a look at mine the other day too.

Hugs,
Tammy

Totoro,

Your girls are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing these and making me smile... WFEN

P.S. I think the coffee mugs for the grandparents are a great idea. I ordered some for my H's parents when my kids were small. They loved them!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY BABIES!!!!!!!! THEY TRULY ARE PRINCESSES AREN'T THEY?

(prints out pictures and puts on wall with other board family pictures) OMG that one of N is just TOOOOOO adorable. K is the spitting image of Queen Chole.....

Thanks Toto! They are lovely!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Those are school pictures??? Sure are different from when I was in school in the Dark Ages. WOW!

A couple of beauties, Totoro!

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you all... this is the first year that K has managed to keep her hair looking decent... no stains. and actually look at the camera!

N usually will not smile but husband and I went with her and husband stood behind the camera lady who was very good!!! Very easy! NOT.
Her little dress is from 2 years ago. I could barely get it on, but I made it fit one last time, she cried. She will not wear dresses anymore because of her fear that they will get caught in the toilet! LOL
It also took so long to get her to let me brush and put her hair in those little piggy's... She cried for that also.
It was a very big morning. THey let her go 3rd because she was so scared.
But you can't tell in those pictures.
Almost every picture of N is of her looking terrified or frowning! and K is always just messy.
So I am very happy.

Steely

Oh toto...........
What sweeties!!!!
K looks so grown up - and at ease in the pics -
And N, what a little pumpkin.