Sea World Ohio or something similar?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
What ever happened to the Sea World that was in Ohio?

I have a new pursuit and dream of taking easy child 2 and difficult child 2 to a sea world type park. They're both into marine animals, etc, and would love it. I know there used to be a sea world in Ohio, but I assume its shut down, so was just wondering if anyone knows if its been opened by another company or anything.

OR any other aquarium or marine animal type place similar to sea world (even without rides would be fine).

And to clarify, this is not something that will happen soon. difficult child won't handle it right now. Its just a little "goal" I've made to do with them to work towards. They have no idea about it.

F

flutterbee

I didn't know it had been shut down, but just googled and read that it was bought first by Six Flags and then Cedar Point bought Six Flags. There is the aquarium in Cincinnati that is really nice. I've been there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
According to easy child, sister in law, and Darrin the place Rocks. lol :redface: They took Aubrey with them and even She loved it.

Nancy

Sea World of Ohio was bought by Six Flags and shut down :(. Many of us in Ohio and elsewhere were very sad to see it close.

Nancy