Seamless socks

Loving Abbey 2

Not really a Newbie
Hi Everyone,
I've been so busy with the beginning of the school year that I haven't been around much. One of the wonderful battles is socks! There used to be a store near me that sold seamless socks, but they no longer do. Does anyone know of any stores that sell them? I have seen things on line where I can order them via the internet, but I'd prefer to actually see them to make sure they are in fact seamless. Or has anyone had any luck ordering them on line?

Michelle

SRL

Stride Rite has carried them in the past, but I don't shop there anymore. The ones I saw were seamless.

witzend

We always had luck with "Gold Toe" socks. You should be able to find them at Macy's or something comparable, I think. I can still hear M grunting and tugging at his socks every morning. I never knew anyone who understood what I was talking about at that time!

goldenguru

I never had seamless socks - so I found that if I turned my daughters socks inside out that is was much more comfortable for her. Give it a try.

SRL

I've had good luck with Gold Toe also. I buy multiple pairs of the same style so they feel the same every day.

Loving Abbey 2

Not really a Newbie
SUCCESS!!!!

Nordstrom sells Stride Rite shoes, and they are closer than the stride rite store, so I stopped in to check on socks. They had thier own version of "seamless" socks! And better yet, they even had one style with a little ruffle on the outside (with unnoticable inside sticthing). Price wasn't awful-3 for $9, and then two of the ruffled ones-which were on clearence for .90. I'll pay 11 bucks for seamless socks!