Seems appropriate for the PE forum

Scent of Cedar *

"This perfect moment was the point of nothingness, the time of non-interpretation: the fortunate actor who went up on stage after long years of practice must simply appear and refrain from expression. The less he sought to feel emotion, the deeper the emotion of the audience; for a flower does not speak, it blooms and fades.

That was the essence of Noh.

Catherine Clement
Theo's Odyssey

helpangel

Last night this site was the only way I could stay silent (with Angel) because I was totally fully enraged where ever bit of my being just wanted to be yelling & swinging.

Thanks for this, you post so many things that make me want to go out and buy another printer. Maybe I should use Angel's money seeing how she has smashed the last 3 printers I've had (turns out they don't fly well)

Nancy

Scent of Cedar *

(turns out they don't fly well)

Ha!

:O)

You made me laugh with that one, helpangel!

Thank heaven for this site, I so agree with you. It has saved my life and sanity over and over again. And then? Over time? I found I had friends and allies here, in a war that never seemed to end.

How much longer until Angel could be on her own?

I know what you mean, about printing out some of the things that appear here on the site.

This one was especially beautiful. Have you seen the one Recovering sent, about the moon and the sun and the truth not being hidden?

That was an amazing piece, too.

Cedar

Echolette

It is beautiful..and powerful too. Empowering for the one who is silent, a powerful statement for the one who is trying to invoke rage.

And..I do print stuff out! I have two statements from the forum printed at my desk at work, and I carry them in my purse as well. I am almost past needing them...one was from you, Cedar, "your son knows the minimum he needs to do to have a relationship with you. HIs continuing to call without doing that is a kind of test." I carry that with me everywhere, because it is exactly the kind of pure truth that slips right out of my head....

thank goodness for printers, flying or otherwise.

Scent of Cedar *

Hi, Echo.

:O)

It's so good to see you posting again. You were one of the people I was watching for, one of those I was wondering about. I am glad you are here, glad you are stronger, glad you are back.

Cedar