Seems like it is sadly near the end

pasajes4

I am so sorry for your loss. I am picturing him dancing in a beautiful ballroom laughing and in perfect health.

Lil

Oh SWOT, I am just so, so sorry! I lost both my parents a very long time ago but I remember the pain and sorrow and I'm sorry for your loss - though as you've said, it happens to us all. I agree, he is somewhere better now; where he can dance and love free from hurt and pain.

I will miss you very, very much. I remember you before you were SWOT and you have been a help to me when I greatly needed it. You've helped many people here. You are loved and will be missed by all of us.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Estherfromjerusalem

SWOT, I am sorry for your loss. Losing parents is so hard. Time really does help, and you will see as time goes by the pain will recede, the grief will become less sharp, and in the end you will remember him with a smile when something jogs your memory.

Although I hardly ever write these days, I come here to look every day. I shall miss you. I wish you luck with leaving the Board -- I found I couldn't leave it, it has become an integral part of my life and I feel so attached to it, even though I am now sooooo old and most of the postings are no longer relevant to where I am in my life.

Good luck, and sending you love from Esther