Selective Seretonin Re-Upslap Inhibitors ?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got an up on my AD's yesterday - I hope they work soon.

It better - tonight in line at the grocery store I'm standing there with a small bit of things. This man comes out of nowhere, never asked if he could cut in front of me, the jerk - just butted in line. Intuition said "We're doing to have problems here." No matter how you try to avoid this." The more I thought ? I thought - NO. Nope NADAD....NO SIR. NO SIREE Bob. I've had it - and YOU? You moron - you are going to get it.

So I said - " Excuse me? The Line starts beind me ." He looked at me and scoffed - called me "Crazy *@#." My eyes got big, and he mocked my eyes. Even did one of those very mature twisty faces - I guessed him to be about 40ish.

Big mistake - hadn't taken that new buspar yet. So I let him have it with both barrels. And when I tell you I'm in your face - Honey - you had better believe I'm laughing the entire time - because I unloaded (NOT LOUD either) and said - to the cashier "Don't you dare ring him up! Get a manager." Then turned to him and said -

"WHY YOU RUDE, LINE CUTTING, UNEDUCATED, UNCOOTH, UNMANNERLY, UNCHIVALROUS, TOENAIL BITING, NEANDERTAL, TROLL RIDING, SLOTH KISSING, JERK OFF- and the rest I forget - but by the time they finished rolling off my mouth? He left his 12 pack and walked out. So as he was leaving I was telling the cashier - I bet his MOMMY picks up after him at home too! WHA..

I know - I know pretty petty -but after the month I've had? Even the guy who threw his trash in my yard? Getting a delivery from the elephant barn at the zoo! :groan:Teach him to toss his garbage in my front yard WITH his paystub. moron.

M

ML

I hope the ad increase kicks in soon. That guy sounds like he had it coming~

Love you bunchs Star!

susiestar

Roll With It
Good for You!!! I don't know if you need the increased medications or not, but standing up for yourself is awesome!! There are some people out there who think that the holidays are a chance to take advantage of others (like the creep who was taking money out of the bell ringer's bucket as he pretended to put it in ) and there is NOTHING un-holiday about standing up for yourself!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie - I do need an increase. This last month? If I wrote about it? Well let's just say when I told the doctor about the uncontrollable crying and he said - EXPLAIN and I got to the fifth thing - and he thought I meant this MONTH and I said THAT DAY? I was like....OH you want to hear about THE MONTH? So I unloaded and the man just sat there, listened in what he called complete awe, got up, came back 10 minutes later - and wrote the script for 1 1/2 times more and 3x a day instead of 1x a day. Before I left he said what I have had in one month is more than he's had in three years - and I said "Welcome to MY world.' smiled, took the prescription amidst teary eyes and left.

That's why I think I unloaded on the troll at the grocery - normally? Ducks back. But it was just that ONE.MORE.THING. scenario and he was it. Didn't make me feel any better, and until I got called the Crazy B WITH mocking - I was still pretty okay - but after the childish face mocking? THAT was it and I guess we all have our limits.

Thanks for listening.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww Starbie girl.................the troll deserved it, and he cut in front of you so you could give it to him both barrels. Now that, my dear, I'd have loved to see as I've had it to here (holds hand above head) with people who haven't got a clue what good manners are and wouldn't know how to use them if they did. Yeah, maybe you need the increase. But he seriously needed to hear what you had to say to him as well. Awesome.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm so glad the doctor tripled my AD's -

5:00 AM Got a text - from Dude - Says - Momma, I love you, I'm sorry I'm such a #))#$(*& UP...I love you, if I don't talk to you tomorrow? I'm probably in jail, I'm sorry I love you.

State B&B sounding better and better.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh well crud...................... Well, I guess he at least gave you warning so you wouldn't worry. ugh Hope the increase works. ((hugs))