Sending an APB out for Kathy813

DammitJanet

LOL...me either. Corys girlfriend is 18 and is doing this co high school/associates degree track they have down here. Now we all know that I am an idiot which means she is living here because she has no other family so I essentially have another child...lol. This one is easy child/difficult child...lol. She is helpful. Anyway...back to the subject.

She is taking this college trig class and I wouldnt be able to help her if my life depended on it. I used to be ok at the algebra level but my mind has gone so badly that I cant even divide consistently anymore. Im hoping I can find Kathy and maybe use her as a resource if Mandy runs into any problems. Mandy is really a good kid who has had a really rough life. Her real parents are useless.

I haven't seen Kathy in awhile!

Janet, feel free to PM me with the problem. I can't guarantee that I can help, but I am pretty good with math (trig, etc)

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got one for ya.

If you have two shoes
and one sock
what do you need?

Another sock (hits Janet) lol
:sad-very:boooooooooooo

DammitJanet

I will tell her she can pm you BBK...so if you get some odd PM and it doesnt sound like me...well its an 18 year old kid ok...lmao.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Don't look at me. lol Never had trig, don't ever want to have it. Algebra and geometry were more than enough for me. thankyouverymuch!

So wouldn't you know I'm getting way too much math in chemistry. lmao