Sending out hugs for those of you alone or without your

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Loved one's today.:(

I know the Holiday's are hard enough dealing with our kids. But sometimes when they are away it hits even harder.

I am wishing all of you without family or away from family or your kids a peaceful day.

This is the first year I am actually talking to my Bio-Dad. Tuesday was his 60th Birthday. Big change. The past year has been very strange with family.

So I hope all of you get through today with little pain and tears.
Hang in there...
It's just another day.

Jena

T -

Hi, I hope you have a happy thanksgiving and a good day today, i was thinking about you and hoping the chaos of it all with-the family doesn't overwhelm you today. I hope N is feeling beter and K has a good day. Good for you that your talking to him, life can be very strange with it's twists and turns. :)

I second that, hugs to everyone with whom is either alone today or can't be with your family. Your in my thoughts also. Like she said it's just another day.

:)

Steely

Thank you Toto.......
I miss my Matthew.......
and I really miss H.
It has been a hard day, but I saw my parents and had dinner with them, so at least that is a thing to be "thankful" for.
My mom gave me some more of H.'s things she had found. I cried, big crocodile tears. Her socks, a scarf, and something she was knitting.
I hope she is ever so peaceful wherever she is.

I wish health and rest to everyone today.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks so much Jennifer

Steely how could H not be at peace, she has got to feel your love. You have so much love for her and M. It is OK to miss him.