seriously bad day

Steely

Please pray for me, rattle beads, or send positive thoughts, for me & my son. I think this ranks up there with one of the top 5 worst days I have ever had with him. I truly feel like I will not make it through this, and I am wondering whether he will as well. It is all just so bad, a whirlwind of hades. I feel like I can't even go into all the details right now, but I guess I just need to know you guys are there, supporting me.
Thanks
Willow

Fran

Former desparate mom
We are here. I'm so sorry that this has been a terrible day. I'm sure you wonder if you will survive.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WW, oh, I know those days. I had my fair share of them with Rob. I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is better.

Hugs,
Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Tomorrow starts a new day and hoping it becomes better and this day that was so horrid becomes a distant memory....we're here and we're listening....

(((HUGS))) Tomorrow is almost here. You will never see this day again! We're here for you...-Alyssa

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
WW,

Sorry I missed this yesterday - you are in my thoughts. Today is a new day (I know this sounds corny), but it is. As I told toto, find a mindless activity today, if you can. Something to fill your time, keep your mind busy, but has few demands on you emotionally.

While you cannot change your difficult child today, you can change your reaction to him & his antics or whatever might have been going on yesterday.

Be gentle with yourself! :flower:

wakeupcall

Ahhhhh, THAT day is over! Most of our difficult children have trouble with the holidays, unfortunately, My very elderly inlaws are here and difficult child is wild as can be...there's no calming him down. Nothing has really changed, except they are here. (They also don't understand him, of course.) They'll be gone in a few more days....THEN we can look forward to Christmas and go through it all again. We understand WW.....and suffer along with you. Lots of hugs, my friend.

(((((Hugs))))) Isn't it nice to know that 24 hours passes by in a relatively short time? Sometimes that is all we have to hold on to when things look so glum. Thinking of you and hoping today is better. Take care. :flower:

Steely

Thanks guys. I am hanging on. You guys are right, a new dawn, somehow always brings new hope. difficult child is at his dad's until I can figure something out ~ which is only the lesser of 2 evils right now ~ but it gives me time to figure things out. I may post soon on general, for advice ~ or I may continue to burrow under my covers with my book. Regardless, thank you SO much for you thoughts. You guys are great ~ and knowing there are people who understand makes the pain a little bit more bearable.