Severe Case of Procrastination

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's noonish. husband is scurrying around cleaning out the laundry room and doing laundry. (of course not my laundry--but that's another matter) Now, he's been sitting on his fanny for days upon days. Don't know what bee bit him today.:tongue:

Maybe it's because I'm flat out refusing to do much of anything concerning the house.

I've been enjoying morning coffee for 3 hrs and popping around the board getting caught up. lol I've got quite a bit of studying to do. 2 exams next week and the practice exam for the math. But I'm procrastinating like all get out this morning.

Yesterday.......not much of a problem.......studied for 7 hrs even though I got off to a late start.

But the sun is out. It's cold but pretty outside. husband is underfoot "cleaning". I put it that way cuz he gets started and quits in the middle of the job making it look worse than it did when he started.:faint:

I don't waaaannnnnnnaaaaaa study. *whine*

Ok. No more fooling around. I've got to get started already. Really, I do. 3 subjects and tons of material / notes to go over. Yep. Need to open those books.

*groan*

*deep breath*

Alright. I'll crack the books for a while and maybe if it warms up enough later I'll treat Molly to a nice long walk. She hasn't had one in ages. :)

Gawd I'm such a procrastinator. (good thing I know it lol)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yeah. I did manage to get in about 4 hrs. Wish it made me feel like I knew the material better. lol

Didn't get Molly that walk. But did spend a couple of hours with Darrin and Brandon. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(said in mockish-neener tone)

I don't have to study and I get straight A's :tongue:

YOU WILL NEVER NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN DAISY EINSTEIN!

(HOWEVER....star would go to see Nurse Daisy) :alien: - said in most serious glad you are a serious student tone

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well it's a good thing you are SO good at it, 'cuz we don't allow any amateur 'crastinators here... only PRO's. :p Now get bizzy with that 'crastinatin'! We don't have all day!