Shari - How are you feeling?

susiestar

Roll With It
Just wondered how you are doing. Is your foot healing some? Hurting less, hopefully!

Just wanted to let you know we are thinkin' about you!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hi Susie.

Do i dare say things are going ok? lol

I started PT yesterday and already have made progress. I am allowed to begin working up to full weight bearing and walking. Both incisions in my wrist and ankle have scarred down, but that;s not unusual for me. I am working on breaking adhesions to gain movement. But so far, so good.

PT is not pushing too far too fast. I'm having a hard time not doing the same, but trying. I don't want to overdo and set myself back...done that enough!

Thanks for asking! Love you guys!

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like you are doing quite well! Take it easy with the PT - if you push too hard now it will take even longer to reach that full recovery!! Just because you are "better" and "on the road to recovery" does NOT mean you need to pick up doing all the things you did before the accident, esp not right away!

Lots of hugs,

Susie

Shari, glad to hear you are recovering. At least your healing is something you can kind of take charge of, in many ways probably easier and more satisfying than dealing with Wee's schooling. No lawyers to dictate how often you can go to PT.

Heal up good -- not too fast!

Jo