Sharing a smile

H

HaoZi

Sent Kiddo to change into her jammies. This luckily doesn't take as long as the reverse procedure in the morning, but that's a different story.
Anywho, there's screechy noises and banging from the bathroom. She's got her sweatshirt and thermal shirt stuck. "Honey, you have to be smarter than the shirt. If the shirt is out-smarting you, I'm doing something very wrong." Much giggling ensues.
She gets in her Night Fury jammies and asks me to attach the cape, then darts around giggling and yelling "I'm a Night Fury! I'm a Night Fury!"
It was so cute :D Have my little happy-go-lucky kid back for a bit.
We're watching Dinosaur now.

Just wanted to share a moment of happiness with everyone.

H

HaoZi

LOL, Kiddo's usual response to something like that (no matter who is having the issue) is "Operator error". Can't imagine where she learned that from.
*whistles and tries to look innocent*

susiestar

Roll With It
How sweet!!

I hope you have someplace to write these things down. If nothing else, print it off of here and put it in her baby book (if she has one) or in a scrapbook with pics of her in Night Fury jammies. Or just start a file in a drawer.

Moments like that are the things that keep us from strangling our children when things are not going so easily.