Sharon-LDM Love the recipe

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sharon, I just made a muffin tin of egg white souffles with roasted red peppers and parmesan cheese. I put coarse ground black pepper and a bit of salt on them. Big hit with husband. He is a fussy "healthy" eater and loved it. A very big thumbs up from the Ms. Fran home.
I don't roast veggies so I bought roasted red peppers in a jar and added them. Very nice, healthy recipe. Thanks.
husband is thinking about suggesting these in their restaurants for healthy breakfast. Thanks again.

T

TeDo

How do you make egg white souffle? difficult child 2 likes trying new things and this sounds like something he might enjoy.

Fran

Former desparate mom
TeDo this is a copy and paste from an older thread.

"I'm a big cook ahead person and do several protein servings and vegetables over the weekend and freeze for the week. I also make egg white omelets in muffin tins on Sunday afternoons (an equivalent of one egg per cupcake cup) with roasted veggies (I roast a big batch on Sunday mornings and use all week) and about 1/2 a teaspoon of grated parm cheese (pour egg white mixture almost to the top of a muffin tin cup sprayed with cooking spray, add chopped roasted veggies and a tad of parm cheese and bake at 350 for 10-12 mins - that way they are firm on the sides but still a tad soft in the center since you need to micro them before eating - store in a plastic storage container lined with wax paper). I make between 6 and 8 a week. In the morning I just take two out of the fridge, cut them up and micro for a minute. That with a slice of whole grain toast or Ezekiel bread with no marg or butter but sugar free jelly is my breakfast 3-4 times a week!"

T

TeDo

Thanks Fran. I think difficult child 2 will love making these for himself. He loves to cook.

LittleDudesMom

You are welcome Fran! The best thing about these for me is that on week mornings when I have to be out of the house by 7, I can always have a quick and healthy breakfast in minutes!!! A thumbs up for Frank is a biggie!!!!

Hope we can touch base soon!

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sharon, the dog sitter who is tall, thin and beautiful loved them too.

Wendy, we are doing ok. Waiting patiently for my house to sell so I can move to Atlanta to live with my "boyfriend".