She bowled a

tiredmommy

47 today. Not that scores count. :tongue:
The weird part was that the attendant had to retrieve the bowl at least 7 or 8 times because she couldn't get it all the way down the lane. :sick:
At least the other kids were fairly patient with her.

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, Duckie beat me. I bowled recently for the first time in about 20 years and scored a 36 in the first game!

I managed to get a 90 in the second game by getting two stikes in a row which was sheer luck.

Next time I am going to have them put in the bumper guards.:bag:

I'm glad the other kids were patient with Duckie.

~Kathy

Wiped Out

Staff member
I love to bowl even though I'm not very good and don't do it often. I hope she had a fun time! It's good the other kids were patient!

Jena

ahh that's so cool and that's a pretty good score. i do that on my good bowling with kids days lol

glad other kids were patient as well. always good not to have meltdowns in bowley alley :)

jen

MagooGirl

We purchased a Nintendo Wii last year and the bowling game on the introductory disc is a blast (plus, it doesn't tweak my back!!). An added benefit of playing in our living room is the lack of neighboring bowlers cringing/snickering at my lousy technique and predictably low score!!!
:tongue:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Forty seven is an exceptional score for duckie at her age. :bravo: This cyber auntie is very proud! :woohoo:

kt & wm were both on bowling teams at the age of 7 & I remember those scores. I also remember the hilarity of the parents & the excitement in the kids when they actually got the ball all the way down the alley.

Just wait til duckie takes up golf - it's a hoot. kt has her own set of clubs (from various nieces & an old golf bag of mine). It's fun to go out & hit a bucket of balls. kt had her "golf clothes". You know you have to be fashionable with this sports.:nails:

I'll be waiting eagerly for the next bowling update!

Star*

call 911........call 911
THATS OUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

I think actually she bowled higher than I did the last time we went out -
.....not that I counted either. lol.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sounds good. husband and I both work at a bowling center. He bowls well, I on the other hand would be happy to participate with Duckie.

Beth

nvts

Great job, Duckie!

The Bean (difficult child 3) went bowling in pre-k. By the third frame she was walking to the line, putting the ball down and kicking it. By the fourth frame, so were all the other little kids!

Go Duckie, Go Duckie, ooo yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

Beth