She got the job!

slsh

member since 1999
:woohoo:Nancy, I am simply delighted for her! Just beaming here. I am loving the program that she is in - and that she has stuck it out. A little part of us will probably always be thinking "one day at a time" when it comes to our difficult children, but... she's just come so far in such a relatively short time. I hope that she is appropriately proud of herself.

N

Nomad

This is fabulous news! Is it full time or part time?
Did the facility she is staying at help her find the job?
Congrats! :)

Nancy

It's full time and no the facility did not help her find the job. She did that all one her own, with a little help from me driving her. In fact she has to get scrubs to wear before tuesday and she asked if she could go tomorrow during job hunting hours of 9-12 to get them and they said no, that she would have to get them on her sunday visit. Well the uniform store is closed sunday so they finally said I could pick her up at 3:45 and take her after group.

But she did say she got her 3/4 papers today and when I asked what that meant she said she now has new rules. So of course I asked what the new rules are and she said she can now stay up to 12 instead of 11. Of course there are other rules too but that's the one she liked the most lol.

Nancy